7G-Tronic & CVT Mechatronic Calibrator
Price: 1200,00 EUR + 19% VAT
A revolutionary tool for 722.9 and 722.8 transmissions, allowing you to calibrate Mercedes mechatronics. Finally a way for transmission specialists to edit all settings and solenoids calibrations by themselves.
Gear shift comfort issues or a noticable lock-up clutch function can now be corrected with just a few mouse clicks. We also give you the option to simply copy all setings, adaptations and calibrations from one control unit to another, thus making the exchange of the control unit even more straight forward and the trip to a Mercedes dealership obsolete/unnecessary. Not sure how you want to set up your new control unit and no old, trustworthy ones laying around to just copy the settings over? Why not use our presets, that we determined by comparing numerous control units? But that is still not everything! We also managed to dig out Mercedes‘ torque converter statistics allowing us (and by extension you) to check and – if necessary – reset the friction parameter statistics. This can be very helpful e.g. for detecting water damage.
This application uses our self-written routines for the Vediamo Software. Vediamo Software is NOT included in the package. All scripts and the editor can be added to your already existing Vediamo license.
You’ll be surprised how easy and intuitive to use Vediamo becomes with our optimizations.
Main features of our program include:
– Read extended identification (e.g. hardware and software version, serial number, SCN coding, Immo status)
– Edit VIN and EHS
– Calibrate individual magnetic valves
– Adaptation values – read, edit and delete
– Torque converter statistics – read and reset
– Torque converter adaptation – read, edit and reset
– Torque converter magnetic valve curve correction
– Copy all settings over to another control unit (works with used CUs too)
– Immobiliser Reset (virgin state) für EGS2 for free!
We offer training courses in the area of mechatronics and control units. Also possible for groups of up to 10 people. Date(s) will be adjusted individually.
Our bestseller seminar:
7G-Tronic & CVT – Programming and SCN Coding offline